TrueTrader.net makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website, at http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN).
DoubleClick DART Cookie:
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to TrueTrader.net and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
- Commission Junction
- Microsoft Bing
TrueTrader.net has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
If you have any questions regarding our policies please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TrueTrader provides an automated enrollment-based text messaging service via SMS. Customers may enroll at any time via our sign-up form, or when subscribing to the corresponding email list.
Open only to residents of the United States of America and Canada. You must be 18 years or older in order to enroll in our SMS messaging services, or have the express permission of a parent/guardian.
By signing up for our SMS Messaging Services, you consent to receive our messages electronically. If you do not consent to the terms set forth herein, and/or do not wish to receive electronic messages, you must immediately cease using the services and contact us.
Your agreement to the terms of service authorizes us to deliver advertising messages using an auto-dialer (as defined by the Federal Communications Commission); and you acknowledge that consent to these terms is not in any way required as a condition of making purchases from us or our affiliate companies.
You also agree that you are the account holder or have the express authorization to enroll.
Message frequency may vary based on carrier and account. Message and Data rates may apply. Please consult with your carrier for further information regarding rates applicable to your plan.
For our Canadian customers, standard Message and Data rates may apply. Please consult with your carrier for further information regarding rates applicable to your plan.
We are not responsible for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from you network operators.
TRUETRADER SWING IDEA SMS PROGRAM
1. TRUETRADER SWING IDEA SMS PROGRAM allows active members the privilege of receiving swing trade-type ideas via SMS. These ideas only arrive if the member (a) has an active membership AND (b) the member has opted into the SMS service.
2. Members can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive about approximately 3-15 SMS messages per month. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
At any time, you may opt-out of our SMS service by replying to any received message with the following word: STOP
If you have any questions or concerns, you may text HELP in response to any message. You can also reach out to our customer service representatives at contact us.
SMS Data Collection
Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cellphone number, your carrier’s name, the date, time and content of your messages and other information you provide to us as part of this service. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
Children Under the Age of 13
This site and all services associated with it, including its mobile applications, SMS Services, and tools, are not marketed to, and do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from, children under the age of 13.